Monday, September 13, 2010

My first blog post!

Hello all!  I am a horrible blogger, so let's hope that this little experiment goes well and that I am able to continue it throughout my adventure in France.

I just recently received my visa in the mail, purchased my one way plane ticket, and contemplated the fact that it will be nearly impossible to fit all of my clothes into two suitcases.

I will be moving to Angers, France, in northern France the same city in which I studied abroad two years ago.  There I will be teaching English in the Lycée (high school) David d'Angers and will be an office assistant the the wonderful and legendary Sue Crust in the AHA study abroad office at the Université Catholique de l'Ouest.

For those of you who are not familiar with the geography of France, Angers (pronounced On-Jay...not ANGER like Ashley Schultz would like to say) is in the northwest region of France in the Loire Valley, 1 1/2 hours southwest of Paris.

Nothing more exciting to be said at this moment just packing and getting ready to go!

A bientôt!

1 comment:


  1. do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1 overseas education consultants in hyderabad visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.

    ReplyDelete