Friday, March 25, 2011

Ya, I am not going to do a Croatia trip blog, too much effort!

Hey all, sorry that I am so unbelievably lazy, well more so busy, but I really don't have the energy to write the croatia/slovenia blog.  I wrote down bullet points to remember everything so maybe if I get really inspired I will try and actually do a blog about it.

In other more exciting news, I had an interview last Wednesday at a private collège (middle school) and lycée (high school) for a job doing the same thing that I am currently doing, assistante de langue.  This job would be more hours, more money, longer time frame, ANNNND the icing on the cake....wait for it...I actually get to use what I learned in university.

While there I will be teaching (in english) a history class about globalization and the cold war, pretty much two of my most studied topics while I was in university.  Pretty much awesome.  I am waiting on the official call from the heads of the schools at this moment to determine the outcome of the job, but the interviewer said that I am as good as gold at this point.  So fingers crossed.

Well, that's the big news for now.  Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. That's OK. I saw a Rick Steves show today about Slovenia and Croatia and he went to the built-into-the-mnt castle, so I'm good.

    And, so happy for you about the good prospect for the job!

    ReplyDelete